The Happiness at Work Program introduces simple daily exercises for 6 weeks that aim to become daily rituals in the employee’s workday to improve personal happiness and positively impact productivity.
Employees write in their own copy of The Happiness at Work Program at the beginning of their workday, setting a positive and happy mindset with which to start their day.
The way these questions and this program have been written is to train people to seek out the positive moments in their day, however small and register them. After doing this for just a few short weeks thinking in a positive way should start to become automatic.
Investing in your employees wellbeing is an all round win – win. Happy, engaged employees are a competitive advantage.
In the simplest terms:
- They're happier. Retention rates are higher.
- Absenteeism rates are lower. You're happier.
- Customers are happier.
Happiness could be described as the ultimate productivity booster as when employees are happier, they:
- Are more engaged
- Work more effectively and also collaboratively
- Are more creative and show greater innovative thinking
All while feeling more valued, as The Happiness at Work Program is about them as individuals.
The program is simple, inexpensive and easily integrated into an employee’s day.
Your staff members are your biggest asset - they benefit as individuals, taking control of their own wellbeing and so become happier.
It’s different from the usual staff training, it doesn’t need a facilitator and it’s all about your staff personally not their work skills.
This is suitable for people of all ages and levels. This program is about being open minded - it doesn't relate to age or position.
The final week’s task encourages staff to develop an ongoing happiness plan for themselves, to further embed their newly learnt skills after the formal program is complete.
Your entire organisation benefits
We recommend one team within your organisation completes the program first, before you roll this out on a larger scale. This may be a pilot or a Management / Leadership Team.
We provide a Communications Roll Out Plan to help with the management of this, which you don't have to use, however it can be helpful to have to hand. This offers pre, during and post program roll out communications.
What is included with my purchase?
With every Program purchase we provide the following:
- The Happiness at Work Program - the hardcopy workbook. (For the daily exercises).
- Happiness Plan - help to develop an ongoing Happiness Plan once the formal program is complete (Included in the workbook).
- Communications Plan - to help provide support when rolling the program out across a team or the entire office; including pre, during and post program roll out communications
- Staff Satisfaction Survey - proposed questions to include prior to and after undertaking the program, so that you can measure your results.
- Ongoing Support - The Happiness At Work Prpgram Team are here to support you through your journey via phone and email.
Ready to get your team off to a great start this year? We recommend putting down the right foundations with pre-program communications at least one week before the program start date. Ensure you allow enough time to order the programs, confirm who will be in the pilot team trial and have your pre-program staff satisfaction surveys complete before you officially begin.